Former CIO, Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Former CIO
- FAA’s Air Traffic Organization (FAA)
- Former CIO, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Former CIO, American Red Cross
Steve Cooper is a partner in the Mid-Atlantic practice of Fortium Partners. He brings a wealth of federal government insider knowledge and leadership experience to the firm, having served multiple organizations under several administrations including the Department of Commerce, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the American Red Cross and the Department of Homeland Security, among many others.
- Partner, The Strativest Group, LLC
- Owner, Strategic Information Concepts
- CIO Industry – Executive Advisor, Mason Harriman Group
- CIO, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Principal, Deep Water Point
- Acting Deputy Assistant Administrator, FAA
- CIO for Information Technology and Services, FAA
- Deputy CIO, FAA
- CIO, Air Traffic Organization
- President, Fortified Holdings
- CIO & SVP of IT, American Red Cross
- CIO, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Special Assistant to the President for Homeland Security, White House
- CIO, Corporate Staffs, Corning, Inc.
- Director, Information Technology, Eli Lilly & Company
- Vice President, Maxima Data Systems
- Department Manager, CACI, Inc.
Mr. Cooper has been the recipient of Top 100 CIO in America – CIO Insight, Government Civilian Executive of the Year – Government Computer News, Titan of Technology – Northern Virginia Technology Council, Fed 100 Award – Federal Government Technology and Five to Watch – Washington Post. Cooper holds a BA from Ohio Wesleyan University, and was honorably discharged as a Naval Air Reserve petty officer following the Vietnam War.